EDUCATION FOR A HAPPY CHILDHOOD 2017-2018
Applicants are asked to read through the below details before filling out an application form and submitting with the appropriate fees.
If you have any further questions that are not answered here please do Get in Touch.
Winter 2017 Spring 2018 Summer 2018
1. September 16th 5. January 13th 9. May 12th
2. October 14th 6. February 10th 10. June 9th
3. November 11th 7. March 10th
4. December 9th 8. April 14th
Claremont Hall, Bath, BA1 6EN (unless otherwise notified)
Map and details will be emailed a week prior to Session: 1
Cost of Course - £480.00. This price includes all materials and organic home-made refreshments.
Please send full payment with completed Application Form by September 16th 2017 either as:
One cheque for £480.00 - dated 16.09.2017 or
Two cheques for £240.00 - one dated 16.09.2017, the other 13.01.2018
Cheques payable to: Joy de Berker
Posted to: 4, Fuddlebrook Cottages, Marshfield, South Glos. SN14 8AB.
Bank transfer – Full £480.00 payment only
If using this method, bank transfer details will be emailed to you along with confirmation that your application form has been successfully received.
Please note the following before applying to the course :
- Confirmation of your place is sent only after full payment.
- Cancellation before Session: 1 will be refunded minus £48. After this date no payment is refundable.
- Every effort is made to keep to the above dates but occasionally changes may have to be made.
- Missed sessions can be made up the following year. A reduced fee of £24.00 is charged for each session.
- Participants will need their own email address to receive regular course communications.
- Participants may be asked to do a small amount of preparatory reading prior to each session to inform the main topic.
- Participants will need to bring a pen, paper and folder for handouts to each session.
- Individuals take full responsibility for their safety when using all sharp tools on this course.
You Are Your Child’s First Teacher - R. Baldwin-Dancy
Work and Play in Early Childhood - F. Jaffke
Families, Festivals and Food - D. Carey , J. Large
Waldorf Education - C. Clouder , M. Large