CHALLENGES OF CHILDHOOD 2017-2018
Applicants are asked to read through the below details before filling out an application form and submitting with the appropriate fees.
If you have any further questions that are not answered here please do Get in Touch.
1. September 30th 3. March 24th
2. November 25th 4. May 26th
Claremont Hall, Eastbourne Avenue, Bath, BA1 6EN (unless otherwise notified)
Map and details will be emailed a week prior to Session: 1
Cost of Course - £192.00. This price includes all materials and organic home-made refreshments.
Please send full payment with completed Application Form by September 30th 2017 either as:
One cheque for £192.00 - dated 30.09.2017 or
Two cheques for £96.00 - one dated 30.09.2017, the other 20.01.2018
Cheques payable to: Joy de Berker
Posted to: 4, Fuddlebrook Cottages, Marshfield, South Glos. SN14 8AB.
Bank transfer – Full £192.00 payment only
If using this method, bank transfer details will be emailed to you along with confirmation that your application form has been successfully received.
Please note the following before applying to the course :
- Confirmation of your place is sent only after full payment.
- Cancellation before September 23rd 2017 will be refunded minus £48. After this date no payment is refundable.
- Every effort is made to keep to the above dates but occasionally changes may have to be made.
- Missed sessions can be made up the following year. A reduced fee of £24.00 is charged for each session.
- Participants will need their own email address to receive regular course communications.
- Participants will be asked to read short articles prior to attending each session as background study.
- Participants will need to bring a pen, paper and folder for handouts to each session.
- Individuals take full responsibility for their safety when using all sharp tools on this course.
- Occasional items may be requested prior to each session.
The Four Temperaments - Rudolf Steiner
The Drama of Being a Child - Alice Miller
Understanding School Bullying - P. K. Smith
A Guide to Child Health - M. Glockler, W. Goebel